Terms & Conditions
This campaign is conducted in good faith, and is run by a group of volunteers, who donate their time to help others, less fortunate than themselves, it would help us greatly if you could follow the few guidelines below.
- The campaign runs from 1st November to the 20th December.
- Shoeboxes must be delivered to a collection point on or before Monday 3rd December.
- Please do not include any sharp objects, alcohol, or hand rub (that may contain alcohol)
- Boxes and gift bags must be left unsealed, though you may gift wrap the box and lid separately.
Drop Off Points
- Ideally be a business in the local community.
- Have space to store boxes prior to collection.
- Would be a massive help if you could drop off at our sponsor (Rent a Space Dunnings Bridge Rd)
- To be considered as a recipient of shoeboxes, you must complete this form
- Ideally, you will have someone who can collect any shoeboxes from or sorting centre in Bootle. If you are unable to do so, contact us by private message on facebook to arrange alternative delivery.
- Recipients must be from a community or representative of vulnerable or homeless people in the Merseyside area.
- You agree that any request must be reasonable, and that, we may be unable to fulfill your request, depending on the total of shoeboxes received v shoebox requested.